Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dream From 2/13/2014

Early this morning I had a strange dream, it goes as follows:

I was at an amusement park with a group of 3 or 4 younger kids, first graders most likely. They wanted to ride roller coasters which I didn't want to ride for whatever reason, whether I could no longer handle the stress physically or another reason. I said no and all of us left the park and drove north. At this time while driving north, bad weather moved in. I saw a smallish tornado off to my west which looked to be destroying a farmhouse and whatever else was on the property. To my east was two separate tornadoes. The first was off to the north and east, smaller but bigger than the one to the west. It was chewing up ground but I don't remember it destroying anything. The last tornado was a whopper!

It was a good half-mile wide and was heading into Des Moines, IA. It was going to destroy anything and everything in it's path, nothing would survive, not man nor beast. This one frightened me very much, and the kids wanted to go back to the amusement park. I was inclined to agree as it seemed safer there.

Once we made our way back to the park one of the children wanted to ride the same roller coaster from before. I don't recall whether I rode or not but the all the kids did ride as well as I can remember and they had fun doing so.

I woke-up a short time later, or quasi-awake and prayed to Jesus that it wouldn't be so with Des Moines as I really like visiting every now and again.

I was given some understanding as to what the dream means. The amusement park represents good times in the world and the children(adults not acting as such) represent everyone searching out pleasure, and that despite the warnings all around were still seeking pleasure.

The warnings have not been heeded and very soon the good times will end. I have a solid feeling as to when which I will not say but it is very close so all must prepare as led lest you be destroyed by what is about to come.

The enemy has diligently prepared for this very hour for a very long time and he will not be denied as the Lord's restraining hand is being removed as we speak. No more will we enjoy peaceful days although peace may be fronted for a time.

Death, death and more death is all that is to come. Woe to those who have prepared not and woe to those who think Jesus will do all for them. Jesus expects us to do all that we can and He will do the rest.

The prideful scorner is now to answer.